‘Tis the season of Halloween, and you might just be wondering what to do with all that leftover candy from a successful night of trick or treating.
These Candy Bar Croissants are the perfect way to use up mini chocolate bars (in case you don’t want to just gobble them up!). Get rolling, baking, and you’ll be chowing down on these delicious treats.
- 2 tubes crescent dough
- Mixed mini chocolate bars
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll crescent dough dough on a lightly floured surface.
- Place candy bars on dough an inch up from bottom. Roll dough over candybar and place another and continue rolling until totally wrapped.
- Place on parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Cool on cooling rack and drizzle with melted chocolate and dust with powdered sugar.