If you love pumpkin pie, these Cinnamon Bowl Pumpkin Pies will take things to a new level! No need to roll out that pie dough - refrigerated cinnamon rolls are the new sheriff in town!
With a pumpkin cheesecake filling, these decadent little pies are the perfect addition to your holiday festivities. Who can resist a cinnamon roll-pumpkin pie hybrid? Not me!
- 1 tube Pillsbury Grands cinnamon rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 6 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll cinnamon buns and make a bowl in each muffin tin (6 holes).
- In a medium bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients, spoon into cinnamon bun bowls and bake for 18 minutes.
- Cool slightly and enjoy!