I’m a huge lover of banana cream pie, so this Mini Banana Cream Pie recipe has been satisfying my sweet tooth lately!
These little individual-sized treats are perfect for any gathering or potluck, and it’s just too simple making a batch of these. Give these a try - you won’t regret it!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4-5 bananas, sliced
- 1 box mini Nilla wafers
- Prepare a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar with a hand mixer until smooth. Add in the milk and continue beating until creamy. Gradually beat in the instant pudding mix, then scrape the sides of the bowl and beat again for another 2-3 minutes, or until thick and smooth.
- Start assembling your mini pies by placing one mini Nilla wafer in the bottom of each cupcake liner. Pipe out the vanilla pudding mixture on top of each Nilla wafer using a ziploc or piping bag with a wide tip.
- Place a sliced banana on top of the pudding layer, then pipe more pudding on top. Top with another banana slice and another Nilla wafer.
- Chill mini pies in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set, then serve. Enjoy!