Pumpkin spice is every fall’s food superstar, and these Pumpkin Spice Bombs take all that delicious flavor and wrap it up into a delicious chocolatey treat.
The graham crackers add some special crunch, while the pumpkin pie filling adds some comfort food flair that you’ll love. You can whip up a big batch up these in no time!
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped and melted
For the garnish:
- 5 ounces semisweet, coarsely chopped
- 5 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Extra graham cracker crumbs, for sprinkling
- With a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese and sugar together in a large bowl until creamy. Add the pumpkin and beat on high until combined. Add the graham cracker crumbs, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and melted chocolate. Beat on medium speed until everything is combined. The mixture is supposed to be soft and thick. Cover mixture tightly and refrigerate for 1 hour or up to 24 hours.
- Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Begin rolling chilled mixture into balls (about 1 teaspoon per ball) and place the balls on the baking sheets. Chill balls in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Melt chocolates in separate bowls in the microwave. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each increment until completely melted and smooth. Let the warm chocolate sit for 5 minutes to slightly cool before dipping.
- Remove balls from the refrigerator and dip them in the chocolate using a dipping tool or fork. When lifting the truffle out of the chocolate, remember to tap the dipping tool or fork gently on the side of the bowl to allow excess chocolate to drip off. Top truffles with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.
- Place balls back onto the baking sheet after you dip each one. Allow chocolate to completely set in the refrigerator before serving.