This mouthwatering appetizer will put you in the mood to skip the main course! The chicken salad is mixed with cranberries for sweetness and flavor, walnuts for taste and satisfying crunchy texture, tarragon for a light touch of herbed flavor, all loaded in a perfectly flakey wonton wrapper cup. Yum!
These creamy chicken salad bites are super cute in their little wonton wrapper cups - and will look gorgeous on the table. They're sure to be a big hit at your next dinner get together or potluck party. A quick and classy hors d'oeuvres option that is finger-licking, lip-smacking delicious!
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¾ teaspoons dry tarragon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup left-over cooked chopped boneless skinless chicken breast, chilled
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chives plus more for garnish if desired
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Freshly ground black pepper
Line muffin tin with wonton wrappers and bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.
Whisk yogurt, mayonnaise, tarragon and salt in a large bowl.
Add chicken, celery, cranberries, walnuts and chives. Stir to coat.
Spoon a small amount of the chicken salad into the wonton cups, dividing evenly.
Garnish with additional chives if desired and sprinkle with black pepper.