If you’re turning on the oven this summer, it might as well be for these Raspberry Lemonade Cheesecake Bars! These are absolutely worth the bake time in the heat (stay cool by drinking some lemonade to prepare!) - these bars are so yummy!
The raspberry-lemonade combo is strong throughout these luscious bars, and you’ll love the sugar cookie crust. Bake these up today and you won’t be sorry!
For the crust:
- 1 pouch sugar cookie mix
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
For the filling:
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Spray bottom only of 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix the crust ingredients with spoon until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, then remove from oven to cooling rack. Cool 10 minutes.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and 1 tablespoon lemon peel with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, scraping down side of bowl frequently. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until just blended. Beat in lemon juice. Reserve 1/4 cup filling; set aside. Spread remaining filling evenly over cooled crust.
- In small bowl, mash raspberries with fork. Push mixture through small strainer with back of spoon to make 1/4 cup raspberry puree. Stir puree into reserved filling. Drop tablespoonfuls of raspberry mixture on cream cheese layer. With knife, carefully swirl into top of cream cheese layer.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is set. Cool 30 minutes on cooling rack. Refrigerate about 2 hours or until cooled completely. Cut in 6 rows by 4 rows.