There is nothing that says comfort food quite like peanut butter cookies.
If you're looking for a sweet snack that doesn't take too long to make and bake, than this is the recipe for you. Just follow the simple instructions and, before you know it, you'll be snacking on warm cookies, fresh from the oven.
Don't forget a tall glass of milk!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup white or brown sugar
- 1 egg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, blend peanut butter, sugar and egg until smooth
- Drop spoonfuls of dough onto the baking sheet
- Bake for 6-8 minutes or until golden on the bottom