Just looking at these fruity chocolate pops is making my mouth water! These chocolate fruit pops are an easy-to-make, healthy summer treat that you won't be able to get enough of. We made ours using kiwis, but you can experiment with your favorite fruits! Enjoy!
- Kiwis (or your choice of fruit)
- 1 cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Popsicle sticks
- Peel and cut your kiwis into thick rounds. Insert a wooden popsicle stick into each slice.
- Place your kiwi slices on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze until solid.
- Combine the dark chocolate and coconut oil and melt in a double boiler. Let cool to room temperature.
- Remove the kiwi slices from the freezer and coat them in the chocolate mixture. Place the coated slices back into the freezer to refreeze. Enjoy!