Ah, the 80s. A time of neon colors and arguably the best music era ever.
Unfortunately, because of technology, not many things from the 80s have made their way to 2016.
Though these things may be a distant memory by now, every 80s baby will be able to relate.
Enjoy this blast from the past!
1. Buying 'The Baby Sitters Club' books for $5.
2. Trapper Keepers
3. Saving your homework on floppy discs
4. Speak and Spells being the original spell check
5. Listening to your favorite cassette tape on your Walkman
6. The extreme stress of printing on Dot matrix printer paper
7. Jamming out on your pocket rocker
8. Using your quarters to buy new pencils
9. The smell of burning flesh when you went to pick up your seatbelt in the summer
10. Waiting (im)patiently to use the class computer to play Oregon Trail
11. Library Day, and the cards that kept track of who had the book
12. Disclosing tablets that were NOT mints
13. Book Orders, which are actually still a thing
14. Levar Burton and Reading Rainbow
15. Wooden spoons at school for ice cream
16. The Ditto Machine
17. Garbage Pail Kids
18. Bob Ross
19. Super Squeezers
21. The Challenger
22. Having Nancy Reagan steer you away from drugs
23. The Triple Fat Goose
24. Having to use the library catalog to look for the book you needed
25. New Scratch 'n Sniff Stickers
26. Who the HECK shot J.R. on Dallas?!