I’m always down for a bacon cheeseburger. When we thought up a way to turn the dish into a delicious Bacon Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole, I was hooked!
This yummy casserole makes for a great dinner that the whole family will enjoy, and the sky’s the limit when it comes to toppings you can add after! We added pickles after baking, but you can add tomatoes, lettuce, or anything else your heart desires. This recipe is made with foods you most likely already have at home, so what are you waiting for - get cookin’!
- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 (3-ounce) package real bacon bits
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen tater tots
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups sour cream
- Bread and butter pickles, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large pan, brown ground beef, then drain any excess grease.
- Mix browned beef, bacon, cheese, tater tots, cheese soup, and sour cream in a large mixing bowl until well-combined. Evenly spread mixture into baking dish, then bake 45-50 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve immediately with pickles, if desired. Enjoy!