Breakfast is the most important, and delicious, meal of the day. Too bad it only comes once a day. You don't have to discard your favorite breakfast ingredients just because the sun is setting though. In fact, one morning staple makes dinners a heck of a lot better.
Maple Syrup should be added to almost every recipe involving pork. It's the perfect compliment to the pork flavor, and it tastes delicious when it's grilled up.
This recipe stands out in particular, here's what you need to make it.
- pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 1⁄4teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Grill directions:.
- Heat grill. Rub both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. In small saucepan, combine all glaze ingredients; mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- When ready to grill, place pork chops on medium heat 4 to 6-inches from medium coals. Cook 15 minutes, turning once.
- Brush pork chops with glaze. Cook an additional 10 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once and brushing frequently with glaze. Bring any remaining glaze to a boil; serve with pork chops.
- Oven Directions:.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Rub both sides of pork chops with salt and pepper. In small saucepan, combine all glaze ingredients; mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Set aside.
- Brush pork chops with glaze. Bake pork chops for 30 minutes, basting with glaze every 8-10 minutes.
- Bring any remaining glaze to a boil; serve with pork chops.
That's all you need for one of the most amazing dinners you can ask for.