I know the feeling, you’ve got a crowd of people to serve dessert to, but you just don’t know what to make! Who wants to slave over a cake when you can make a quick and easy Cherry Pie Bubble Up Casserole?!
This recipe is seriously the simplest, most delicious dessert you’ll come across. All you need is some canned biscuit dough, cherry pie filling, and to whip up a quick glaze for when it comes out! You’ll love this scrumptious treat!
- 1 (16.3 ounce) can refrigerated jumbo biscuits
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Open can of biscuits and cut each into fourths.
- Pour pie filling into a large mixing bowl.
- Add cut up biscuit pieces; stir together until coated.
- Pour into baking dish and spread out.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Mix together the milk and powdered sugar. Drizzle over slightly cooled dessert.