This sangria is dressed to impress! We saw this beautiful Rainbow Sangria and just couldn't resist giving it a taste. The eye catching colors of the different layered fruit are guaranteed to make you crave this fun, fresh concoction on a hot summer's day. Serve it with a straw AND a spoon so that you can easily enjoy all the sangria soaked fruit. Enjoy!
- 1 refrigerated bottle dry white wine
- 3 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- 8 cups diced rainbow fruit (blueberries, kiwi, pineapple, mandarins, strawberries, etc.)
- 2 oz. peach schnapps
- 1/2 cup ginger ale
- Add fruit in layers to your drinking glasses. We did blueberry, kiwi,pineapple, mandarins, and strawberries, but you can choose whatever fruit you like.
- In a large pitcher combine the wine, sugar, peach schnapps, ginger ale and lime juice. Stir.
- Pour the mixture into your fruit filled glasses. Garnish with a strawberry and serve with straws and spoons! Enjoy!