Thanksgiving is coming up fast, and this homemade wreath is sure to make your house stand out this holiday season. This Turkey Wreath is super cute and festive, but it's also really simple to make. Give it a try and let us know how it turns out!
- Foam wreath
- Outdoor acrylic paint (brown, yellow and black)
- Styrofoam ball (turkey's head)
- Styrofoam cone (turkey's beak)
- Two small Styrofoam balls (turkey's eyes)
- Brown yarn
- Tulle (red, orange, brown and yellow)
- Hot glue
- Red foam sheet
- Wrap your brown yarn around the foam wreath. Make sure to cover about 1/3 or the wreath with the yarn.
- Next paint your Styrofoam cone yellow, the larger ball brown and paint two black pupils on the small Styrofoam balls.
- Cut your tulle into strips into strips about 16-20 inches in length.
- Tie the strips of tulle around the part of the wreath that is not covered in brown yarn.
- Stick toothpicks in your Styrofoam balls and cone and stick into the yarn covered section of the wreath to form your turkey's head, beak and eyes.
- Cut the waddle for your turkey out of the red foam sheet and glue to your turkey's head under his beak.
- Your wreath is now ready to decorate your front door!