In Canada, poutine is the ultimate combination of fries, gravy, and cheese curds that is simply a nightmare for anyone going low carb.
This Fries & Gravy Burger has all the fixin’s along with a delicious burger patty to make the most extravagant dinner you’ll eat in a while. Make this tonight and you won’t regret it!
- 2 large yukon gold potatoes or 1 bag frozen french fries
- 3 cups cheese curds
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- Brown gravy mix
- Salt and pepper
- Place peeled potatoes in a pot of salted water and bring to a gentle boil. Cook 12-15 minutes, then chill potatoes in fridge.
- Using a cheese grater, grate potatoes on a cutting board. Press grated potato into a plastic wrap-lined cookie cutter to form the potato bun.
- Cook potato buns over medium heat in a oiled pan until golden. Set oven to warm and place finished buns in.
- Form burgers with ground beef and cook in same pan, season patty with salt and pepper. Flip and place cheese curds on top of burger.
- Time to assemble the burger. Before placing the top bun on smother your creation in gravy!
- Voila! Your delicious burger is here!