Look no further for your next favorite cake recipe...this Ice Cream Pretzel Cake is a showstopper of epic proportions, and it’s just so simple to throw together.
With just a few ingredients, you can make this for any party coming up. This also works to cure any sweet cravings because this cake is absolutely delicious for any occasion. What are you waiting for?! Freeze this up - you won’t regret it!
- 1 1⁄4 cups pretzels, crushed
- 6 tablespoons cold butter
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate fudge topping, warmed
- 2 cups chocolate-covered pretzels
- 1⁄2 gallon vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 1⁄4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Prepare a 9-inch springform pan with nonstick spray.
- To make the crust, combine the crushed pretzels with the butter in a small bowl until crumbly. Press evenly into prepared springform pan, then cover and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Smooth chocolate fudge topping over crust, then cover once more and freeze.
- Save 16 chocolate-covered pretzels for garnish once cake is assembled. Blitz remaining chocolate-covered pretzels in a food processor until crumbly, then transfer to a large bowl.
- Mix ice cream with crushed chocolate-covered pretzels, then spread over the chocolate fudge layer.
- Drizzle caramel topping evenly over the cake, then garnish with reserved pretzels..
- Cover and freeze at least 8 hours or overnight, or until solid. Enjoy!