Trick or treating time is over, and you’ve got all this extra candy! This Leftover Halloween Candy Monkey Bread is a must-have if you’re looking for a new way to eat it all up!
Classic monkey bread is taken to the next level with this recipe, and you certainly won’t regret making this scrumptious dessert. Even if it’s not post-Halloween, you can bake this up with any old chocolate you have in the pantry, any time of the year. Give it a try, this treat is deliciously spooky!
- 2 tubes refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 bag of leftover Halloween chocolates, any variety you like
- A few plain chocolates, for melting
- Heavy cream (approximately 1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare a bundt pan with nonstick spray, set aside.
- Remove biscuits from tube and cut each biscuit in half.
- Unwrap leftover chocolates (reserve plain chocolates) and wrap them in biscuit dough.
- Place stuffed biscuit dough balls in a prepared bundt pan and place in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Meanwhile place reserved plain chocolates in a small bowl, pour hot cream to just cover the chocolates and stir until smooth.
- Pour chocolate mixture over finished monkey bread.