Holy moly this dip is good! If you love Cadbury Mini Eggs (who doesn't?!) then this Cadbury Mini Eggs Cheesecake Dip is what you need to make for Easter this year!
This dip is so easy and so yummy that it will soon become a family favorite. Use it as a dip for Nilla wafers, graham crackers, pretzels (or just on its own).
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Cadbury Mini Eggs candies, crushed
- In a stand mixer or medium bowl beat cream cheese and butter together.
- Add brown sugar, confectioner’s sugar, and vanilla until well combined.
- Stir in Cadbury Mini Eggs candies with a spatula. Enjoy!