If you like cream pies, you’ll love this one. This Peanut Butter Cream Pie is nutty, sweet, and decadently creamy for any occasion, (or no occasion at all!).
Using a store-bought graham cracker pie crust makes this recipe even easier than it already is. This pie will be a winner at any shindig - you might want to make two if you’re looking to share!
1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust
For the peanut butter cream filling:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed and divided
For the peanut butter crumb garnish:
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter
- Bake the graham cracker pie crust according to package directions, then cool completely.
- To make the peanut butter cream filling, beat the cream cheese and peanut butter with a hand mixer in a mixing bowl until creamy and smooth. Add in the powdered sugar, continuing to beat until well-combined. Fold in the 1 ½ cups Cool Whip until just-combined.
- For the peanut butter crumb garnish, stir together the powdered sugar with the peanut butter until small crumbs form.
- Pour the cream filling into the cooled pie crust, then spread the remaining Cool Whip evenly over the top. Sprinkle with the peanut butter crumbs, then refrigerate 2 hours-overnight. Enjoy!