Time to get chopping! Summer is finally here, and this Seven-Layer Salad is ready for your backyard barbecues!
This salad is easily customizable, but we went with the classic ranch-style ingredients this time around. Serve this up with your hot dogs and hamburgers, and you’ve got a meal to remember!
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, chopped or thinly sliced
- 4 red bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 1 1/2 cups Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 6 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Ranch dressing, for drizzling
- In a large trifle dish or serving bowl, layer lettuce, peppers, green onions, eggs, cheddar, peas, and bacon. Season with pepper.
- Drizzle with ranch before serving.