Nothing screams summer like cooking sticky gooey s'mores over a campfire. But what do you do when the s'mores craving strikes and you don't have a fire for roasting? Easy! You make these adorable Pot S'mores! Read on to see how to make these adorable summertime treats.
- Graham Crackers
- Terra cotta pot
- Sticks (for roasting marshmallows)
- Lighter fluid
- Tin foil
- Grab your pot and line it with tin foil.
- Add your charcoal to the pot, pour some lighter fluid on the coals and light with a match or lighter.
- Skewer your marshmallows on a stick and roast.
- Put your marshmallow and a piece of chocolate between two graham crackers and enjoy!