This recipe is perfect for your Halloween parties! Not only is it delicious, but it's super cute with the spiderweb detail on top. It's basically a layered dip with a dash of creepiness for Halloween. What's great about this recipe is that it's really easy to customize it. If you don't like any of the ingredients, feel free to leave them out - it will still be just as deliciously spooky!
- 1 can of refried beans
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- guacamole (homemade or store-bought will work)
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2-3 tbsp milk
- tortilla chips
- plastic squirt bottle (optional, but will make doing the spiderweb design much easier!)
- plastic spider
- In a bowl mix together the refried beans, taco seasoning, and taco sauce. Place in the microwave until the mixture is fully warmed.
- In a large casserole or pie dish begin to layer your ingredients.
- Start with the bean mixture, top with a layer of guacamole, and then use your squeeze bottle full of sour cream to draw a web.
- Place the sliced black olives, cheddar, tomato, and green onion around the edge of the dip.
- Place your plastic spider in the middle of the dip on the web and you're done! Dig in with your tortilla chips!