This Teddy Bear Beach Bum dessert is totally adorable! Your kids are guaranteed to love it. Simply layer the pudding and crushed Golden Oreos in a plastic cup or small bowl to make the water and beach sand. Top with Sour Tape Candy, a Teddy Graham and a cocktail umbrella and you have the cutest little summertime treat that you kids will go crazy for!
- Instant vanilla pudding
- Blue food coloring
- Golden Oreos
- Sour Tape Candy
- Teddy Grahams
- Cocktail umbrellas
- Small plastic cups or clear bowls
- Make the pudding according to package directions. Add a couple drops of blue food coloring and mix to combine.
- Spoon the blue pudding mixture into your cups/bowls.
- Place your Golden Oreos into a food processor and blend until you get something that resembles beach sand.
- Top the pudding with the Oreo crumbs.
- Cut your Sour Tape Candy into small pieces and one on top of the crumbs. This will be your bear's beach towel.
- Next, add a Teddy Graham on top of the tape candy.
- Finish by adding a cocktail umbrella to shade your bear from the summer sun and your dessert is all done! Enjoy!