Is there anything more summery than a fresh, juicy watermelon? This Watermelon Mojito is perfect for all your summertime parties, BBQs, birthdays and girls' nights. It's refreshing, delicious and super easy to make on a hot day...not to mention it looks beautiful in your glass! So why not kick back, relax and enjoy a tall glass of this mouthwatering cocktail and watch as your stresses just melt away.
- 6 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup simple syrup
- fresh mint leaves (about 50)
- Juice of approx. 5 limes
- 1 cup white rum
- club soda
- ice cubes
- Place your cubed fresh watermelon in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour blended mixture into a strainer to remove pulp. This step is optional.
- Measure 2 cups of the strained watermelon juice and set aside.
- Place mint leaves in the bottom of a pitcher. Add a bit of the watermelon juice and muddle the mint leaves with a muddler or the bottom of a wooden spoon.
- Add the remaining watermelon juice, lime juice, 2/3 cup simple syrup and rum to the pitcher. Fill up with ice and top with club soda.
- Garnish your glasses with lime slices, mint and watermelon slices (if desired). Serve and enjoy!