At the risk of sounding elitist, infomercials can be extremely insulting.
The things they think we can't manage on a daily basis are truly baffling. Cracking an egg has never set my kitchen on fire, and yet I'm sure there's something that will prevent it from happening...for 4 easy payments of $19.99.
Here are some of the most outrageous times infomercials thought we were all incompetent human beings.
1. When they thought we had a Tupperware cupboard that leads to Narnia
2. When they thought we used doorsteps to cut bread.
3. When they thought we had the arm strength of a professional baseball player
4. When they thought we would be willing to pee into a golf club
5. When they thought we head flipped so violently our eye wear goes flying
6. When they thought they could sell us fruit bars by almost killing a lady
7. When they thought we couldn't effectively crack an egg
8. When they thought we would be so risky with a bowl of Cheetos
9. When they thought we would wear something this flammable next to a stove
10. When they thought this mom would immediately destroyed her family by spilling soda on them
11. When they thought we wouldn't figure out when to stop with the Q-tip
12. When they thought we couldn't figure out the laws of physics
13. When they assumed we didn't have gentle enough hands to eat a taco
14. When they assumed we used mallets as every day kitchen tools
15. And when they thought we would throw a hammer at a wall and not expect any damage
Have you ever bought anything off an infomercial? Let us know in the comments!