It’s time for the most unique (and delicious) dessert you’ve ever had! Introducing Chocolate Spaghetti - this sweet treat brings spaghetti to a new level.
Don’t knock it before you try it, and topped with white chocolate and strawberries, this is absolutely decadent. You might want to double this recipe if you’re looking to share...it’s that good!
- 8 ounces cooked spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate, shaved
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- In a medium pan on medium-low heat, melt butter and cream cheese together, then slowly whisk in the powdered sugar and heavy cream. Add in the chocolate chips, continuing to stir until all ingredients are well-combined and creamy.
- Add in the spaghetti, then toss well to coat evenly with chocolate sauce.
- Serve immediately garnished with white chocolate shavings and fresh strawberries. Enjoy!