Kids love popcorn, kids love cookies, why not combine 2 of the world's favorite finger foods to create the ultimate party snack!
This will sure impress those little party animals with gooey marshmallow, crunchy cookies and fluffy popcorn in every bite! Not only is it simple to prepare, it’s blue and has eyeballs!
- 10 cups of popped popcorn
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- mini Chips Ahoy cookies
- mini Oreo cookies
- Wilton candy eyes
- Wilton food color – Blue
- Make popcorn.
- Salt popcorn and set aside.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat.
- Add mini marshmallows to pan and stir until melted.
- Turn off heat.
- Add Blue food coloring to the marshmallow mixture..
- Coat popcorn with marshmallow mixture to taste.
- Pour coated popcorn into a prepared cookie sheet.
- Drizzle remaining marshmallow mixture over popcorn.
- Sprinkle Mini Oreos and Mini Chips Ahoy cookies onto the popcorn.
- Strategically place the Wilton Monster Eyes in the popcorn.
- Allow to cool and serve.