These cupcakes are delicious and adorable! Not only are they easy to make but your kids will have so much fun helping to put them together. Who knows! Your family might love these little guys so much that they become part of your yearly Thanksgiving traditions!
- Chocolate cupcakes (either from scratch or from a cake mix)
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Fudge Stripe Cookies
- Brown M&Ms
- Candy Corn
- Icing (brown, red and orange)
- In a bowl mix together the butter, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and heavy cream.
- Put a layer of the chocolate frosting on top of each cupcake.
- Separate your Oreo cookies so that the white icing is showing.
- Place two halves of your Oreos on the cupcake. These will be your turkey's eyes.
- Next take your Fudge Stripe Cookies and separate each cookie into two halves.
- Put some chocolate frosting on one half of your Fudge Stripe Cookie and stick four candy corn pieces into the frosting. This will be your turkey's tail. Stick into the back of the top of the cupcake.
- Use frosting to attach the M&M pupils to your Oreos.
- Draw a beak with orange frosting and a waddle with the red.
- Now your turkeys are ready to be eaten!