Every time I would visit grandma’s house she would have some homemade fudge on the counter and I would gobble it all up! Kids nowadays need something a little more eye catching so I made fudge every color of the rainbow! Perfect for any birthday bash or kids celebration!
This super simple recipe for homemade Rainbow Fudge couldn’t be any easier! After melting 5 ingredients together, just dye it the colors of the rainbow and let harden! In no time your kids will be gobbling velvety and rich fudge off of your counter!
- 3 cups sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup half and half cream
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- pink, orange, yellow, green, blue & purple food coloring
- rainbow sprinkles
- Place the sugar, butter and half and half cream in a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat. Make sure to constantly stir the mixture. Boil for 4 minutes, constantly stirring.
- Remove from the heat and add the chocolate chips and marshmallow creme. Stir until fully combined.
- Remove 1/6 of the fudge at a time and dye it one color of the rainbow, starting with purple and ending with pink.
- Pour the purple fudge into a 9x9 inch square baking dish lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray. Spread the fudge all the way to the edges of the pan. Repeat with the blue fudge and continue until the fudge is layered in the order of the rainbow.
- Scatter the sprinkles on top and press gently with your fingers to stick them to the fudge. Place the fudge in the freezer until fully set, about 45 minutes-1 hour.