This is by far the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen! This Unicorn Pumpkin is a fun way to decorate for Halloween this year, plus you don't even need to know how to carve!
For this project you can use a real pumpkin or a plastic one (depending on what you have available), and feel free to experiment with different colors of clay to use for forming the horn and hair. Make sure to share this with all the unicorn lovers in your life!
- Pumpkin (real or plastic)
- White paint
- Mod Podge Glitter
- White and pink felt
- Model Magic Clay (pink, purple, green, blue, yellow, black)
- Paint your pumpkin white and let dry.
- Cover the top part of your pumpkin with Mod Podge Glitter for a magical, shimmery effect. Let dry.
- Cut out two ear shapes out of white felt, and two smaller out of pink felt. Glue the pink felt inside the white and pinch the bottoms a little to make your ears slightly curved.
- Glue your ears to the top of the pumpkin slightly towards the back of your unicorn's head.
- Form a horn, hair and eyes out of your different colors of clay. Attach to your unicorn with glue.
- Your magical unicorn pumpkin is now ready to display for Halloween! Enjoy!