These cute little flower cookies are perfect to whip up for any upcoming spring or summer birthdays. They're delicious, adorable and super easy to make...and they look just like a little flower pot! Once you try them you'll want to eat the whole batch!
For the Paper Flowers
- 2 strips of paper that are different colours. 1 strip that is 1 inch thick, and the other is 1/4 inch thick.
For the Cookie Cups
- 1 package Ready-To-Bake Sugar Cookie dough
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
For the Flowers
- Use your scissors to cut thin slits on your 1 inch thick strip.
- Use a glue stick to glue the end of your 1/4 inch strip to the end of your 1 inch thick strip.
- Once your strips are glued together, begin to roll your strip up starting on the thiner strip.
- Use your finger to separate the pedals to reveal your daisy shape.
- Put a dab of hot glue on the back of your flower and attach a toothpick.
For the Cookies
- Grease a mini muffin tin, separate sugar cookie dough into the 24 pieces and put one into each cup.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 11 to 13 minutes, until golden brown.
- Leave the cookies in the muffin pan and allow them to cool completely.
- Bring ½ cups heavy cream just to a boil.
- Pour over semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Allow them to sit for 3 minutes and stir until smooth.
- Fill the cups with chocolate ganache.
- Crush Oreos and sprinkle over the chocolate ganache.
- Add a flower cupcake topper to each cookie.