Ketchup isn't just for dipping! This delicious Bloody Mary cocktail is made with your favorite condiment - and it tastes amazing. I know...I know...drinking Ketchup sounds a bit weird, but trust us! You'll never want to drink a Bloody Mary any other way once you try this recipe.
- 1 bottle (8oz) clam juice
- 3 cups ketchup
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup ketchup chips (crushed)
- 8 slices lime
- 8 slices thick cut bacon (crispy)
- 8 celery stalks
- Pickled beans
- Cherry tomatoes
- In pitcher, stir together clam juice and ketchup, vodka, lime juice, horseradish, Worcestershire and hot pepper sauces and pepper. Top with ice.
- Serve in glasses rimmed with crushed ketchup chips and garnished with lime, celery and bacon. Enjoy!