We always have a few packages of Hawaiian dinner rolls in the freezer - you never know when they could come in handy for dinnertime in a hurry! One thing you may not have thought of is using Hawaiian dinner rolls for dessert, too! These soft rolls are the star of the show when it comes to this easy Strawberry Cheesecake Pull Apart Bread Pudding.
Simply scoop out the tops of each roll, then use the removed insides for your bread pudding batter. Mix it all up with strawberries, cream cheese, and a few things you’ve already got in your pantry, and you’ll be wondering why you never made this before!
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1 package of 12 Hawaiian dinner rolls
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Set aside a baking pan or a baking dish.
- Cut out the top of each bun of dinner rolls.
- Break the top of the cut pieces into small pieces, and place them into a medium bowl. Add strawberries to the bowl, then set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla together. Add in milk.
- Add the batter into the strawberry mix, and mix until well-combined.
- Spoon mixture into each bun. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!