There's no cuter Halloween craft than these Boo Jars! They're basically like snow-globes, but for Halloween. These adorable ghost globes so easy to make that you can have your kids help put them together. Don't forget to share this craft with all your Halloween loving friends!
- Pint and quart-sized glass mason jars
- Styrofoam balls
- Styrofoam discs
- Spanish moss
- Black Sharpie
- Hot glue
- Trim your Styrofoam disc to fit inside the metal lid ring for your jar.
- Use hot glue to secure it to the ring.
- Take your tiny Styrofoam ball and wrap in gauze.
- Draw two eyes on the gauze for the ghost's eyes.
- Stick your twigs into the Styrofoam disc in the mason jar lid.
- Place some Spanish moss around the base of the twigs to cover the Styrofoam.
- Stick your ghost to a twig.
- Cover the entire scene with your glass jar and screw the lid onto the jar. Your Halloween Boo Jars are now complete!