Surprise your special someone this Valentines day with these cutesy, hand-made Valentines fortune cookies! Customize each fortune with an IOU or a sweet, personalized note to show your other half just how amazing they are.
Share the love this Valentines with a little DIY!
What You’ll Need
- Red and White craft foam sheets
- White Paper
- Hot Glue
- Small bowl
- Turn your small bowl upside down on the craft foam
- Trace around the bowl to make a perfect circle
- Cut around the circle tracing lines
- Place hot glue around the upper half of the circle and fold in half.
- Place your valentines fortune inside
- Gently press the centre of the cookie upwards and continue to bend the outside edges together.
- Place a small dab of hot glue in the center, squeezing until dry, creating the perfect shape.
- Place all your cookies in a takeaway box and deliver to that special someone!