We waste so much food that sometimes we don't even notice it's happening. A lot of times, we just chalk things up to being 'the way life goes' when things go stale and just end up throwing them out.
Everyone has their own little tips and tricks. And there's always ways to help prevent food waste. It doesn't have to mean a big waste. It could be as simple as getting the last bit of mayonnaise out of the jar.
Check out these awesome food hacks to help prevent food waste in the kitchen. They may be small, but these tips are super simple and something everyone can do!
1. Keep an apple in with your potatoes to stop them from sprouting!
2. Microwave stale tortilla chips in a dish towel to bring back their crunch
3. Sauté old pasta instead of microwaving it
4. Freeze leftover pasta if you don't think you'll be eating it within a week
5. When your mayo jar is pretty much empty add oil, vinegar, and herbs and shake. Salad dressing!
Continue reading to find out how to make the most of your Nutella jar!