Spooky treats for halloween are a must, but nobody wants to spend all day making something your kids will devour in seconds. Melted Pumpkin Brownies will take no time and still will get devoured!
Start by making a simple brownie mix and you're halfway there! Every kids favorite marshmallow on top with spooky candy melts enrobing it! Making this the ultimately easy and delicious snack this halloween!
- 1 box brownie mix + ingredients required on the box
- 12 ounces orange candy melts
- 9 large marshmallows
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare an 8x8-inch baking dish with parchment paper and nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, prepare the brownie mix according to box directions. Pour into the prepared dish and bake according to box directions.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely, then lift them carefully out of the dish. Cut into 3 rows to create 9 squares.
- In a medium bowl, melt the orange candy melts according to package directions, or on 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until chocolate has completely melted.
- Place a marshmallow on top of each brownie and spoon 1 tablespoon of the candy melts over it, allowing it to drip down the sides. Before the melts set, add a chocolate chip to the top of the marshmallow to look like a stem. Allow to set, about 30 minutes.
- In a small bowl, melt the remainder of the chocolate chips in the microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until fully melted and smooth. Using a small ziploc or piping bag, cut a very small hole off the tip, and pipe on the faces. Allow to set, about 15 minutes.
- Once set, serve and enjoy! Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.