Who says your cheesecake has to be in cake form? Sometimes you just want the delicious filling and this Caramel Cheesecake Dip is the best way to eat it!
It's light, fluffy and only takes a couple minutes to mix together. You are going to love how the caramel mixes in and fills the whole thing with that sweet flavor you love. Perfect addition to the dessert table!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons caramel coffee creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Caramel ice cream topping
- Cookies to dip
1. Beat cream cheese until smooth.
2. Add in creamer and vanilla and blend it together.
3. Scoop in Cool Whip and mix it in.
4. Layer a bit of the cream cheese dip then drizzle on the caramel topping.
5. Repeat until you fill the bowl.