Dessert lasagnas are totally in and this one is filled to the rim with fresh blueberry flavor! OMG chocolate desserts have put together some pretty fantastic treats and this one is no different!
This 4 layered wonder starts with a cookie crust, next a blueberry cheesecake, white chocolate blueberry pudding, creamy cool whip and more white chocolate to top this dessert lasagna!
- 36 Golden Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter-melted
For Cream Cheese Layer:
- 8 ounce cream cheese-softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter-softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip
- 1 to 1 ½ cup blueberries fresh or thawed
For Pudding Layer:
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 cups cold milk
- 2 ounce freeze dried blueberries- powder (pulse blueberries in a food processor to make the powder)
- 1 ½ cup Cool Whip
- white chocolate bar to make the curls (or sprinkle with 1 ½ cups white chocolate chips)
- In a food processor ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling to get fine crumbs.
- Combine Oreo crumbs with 6 tablespoons melted butter and stir until evenly moistened. Press the mixture into the bottom of 9 x 13 inch dish. Set in the fridge to firm while making the filling.
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese, ½ cup softened butter and powdered sugar and beat well. Mix in 1 ¼ cup Cool Whip. Fold in blueberries.
- Spread the mixture over the crust.
- In a medium bowl combine white chocolate instant pudding with 3 cups cold milk. Whisk for a few minutes until the pudding starts to thicken and mix in pulverized freeze dried blueberries. Spread over cream cheese layer. Set in the fridge to firm.
- Spread 1 ½ cups Cool Whip on top.
- Top with white chocolate curls or shavings or sprinkle white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate at least 3-4 hours before serving.
Recipe by: OMG chocolate desserts