It's a common and unsightly problem for many of us: rough, cracked heels.
If you suffer from sore, dry heels, then this simple kitchen remedy could be the cure to your problems. Instead of buying expensive creams, pumice stones and blades, simply mix up these two ingredients and apply every day for about two weeks.
- 4 cups of milk
- 3 tablespoons of baking powder
- Warm the milk and pour it into a bowl or tray large enough for your foot
- Stir in baking powder
- Soak your feet for 10 minutes
- Rinse your feet with warm water and pat dry
- Repeat daily for about 2 weeks until skin is smooth
Like & Share!