Pizza night at my house has gotten pretty boring, to the point where my kids are tired of the same old pizza! I started of thinking of new ways to serve the world's favorite food.
By taking pillsbury pizza dough, get it super thin, cut it into chip sized pieces and bake it. You get a super crisp pizza chip! Next is easy, pile on your favorite toppings and gooey cheese and boom…..Pizza Nachos!
- 1 tube pillsbury pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Italian Seasoning Mix
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce
- 12 slices of pepperoni
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out pizza dough until thin.
- Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake as directed or until cooked.
- Remove from oven and slice into chip-sized wedges.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Lay chips out on baking sheet (use the same one so you don't have more dishes)
- Drizzle or spread the sauce over the chips.
- Place pepperoni on the sauce and chips.
- Cover with cheese, and Italian Seasoning Mix.
- Bake at 350 for 5 minutes.
- Serve to your hungry guests!