Every family eats casseroles because they feed everyone and are easy to throw together in a pinch! This one is no different except for Ritz crackers are involved!
No stress here! Shred some chicken up and mix in some soup and spices, top it all with Ritz, yes Ritz crackers! As much as you like! Watch as everyone runs in for dinner time!
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cooked rotisserie chicken (3 cups), deboned and shredded
- Half a box (60 crackers) Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup salted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9x9-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup, Italian seasoning, sour cream, and green onion, then add in the chicken, mixing until well-incorporated. Pour mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Combine the crushed crackers with melted butter, then sprinkle evenly over the top of the casserole.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, or until bubbly and golden brown on top. Let stand 5 minutes, then serve. Enjoy!