Easter is probably the prime chocolate season. Between those chocolate bunnies, marshmallow bunnies and every other amazing bunny-shaped snack there is a lot to chose from. But there is one snack that is the top of everyone's list: Creme Eggs.
These cream filled chocolate eggs are absolutely amazing, and if you like them you have to make this Creme Egg Rocky Road dessert bar because it is unbelievable. Check it out and try it for yourself this Easter!
- 5 ounces unsalted butter
- 9 ounces dark chocolate
- 5 ounces milk chocolate
- 4 tablespoons golden corn syrup
- 6 ounces mini cream eggs
- 6 ounces mini marshmallows
- 5 ounces graham crackers
- 5 ounces white chocolate
- Yellow gel food coloring
- 8 Creme Eggs
1. Melt your butter in a large pan on a low heat.
2. Add both of the chocolates when it is about half melted along with the corn syrup. Stir until combined and thick.
4. Take it off the heat and let it sit for 10 minutes.
5. Add the mini Creme Eggs into the chocolate along with the marshmallows and graham crackers. Fold them in until it's all combined.
6. Line a square baking dish with parchment and press the mix into it.
7. Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler, keeping the temperature low.
8. Separate the white chocolate into two bowls, adding yellow food coloring into one and mixing it.
9. Cut The Creme Eggs in half and press them into the chocolate. Drizzle the white chocolate and the colored white chocolate over the top.
10. Allow it to sit in the refrigerator for a a few hours before cutting into squares.