Beef stroganoff is such a classic comfort food. Since discovering this One Pot Creamy Beef Stroganoff, we make it all the time for an easy dinner during the busy week!
You really can’t beat any meal you can make all in one pot. All that flavor blends together for a dinner you’ll adore! Pull out one more pot for egg noodles, rice, or pasta, and you’re set!
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 10 ounces mushrooms, chopped
- 3 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon HP steak sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Fry ground beef and onion in a large pot until beef is no longer pink, then drain any grease.
- Add all other ingredients to pot, stir well and simmer on low for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over your choice of egg noodles, rice, or pasta. Enjoy!