Is there anything better than a peanut butter and jelly sandwich?
The answer is no. But a plain old sandwich can get pretty repetitive. Haven't you ever wished there was a way to make PB&J a little fancier but still with that classic, comforting taste?
Buckle up, because we have a solution for you.
Peanut butter and jelly monkey bread is the perfect way to combine a fancy, fun dessert with classic, timeless tastes. And it's super easy, to boot!
- 2 tubes of biscuit dough
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup warm peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Jelly (whichever flavor your prefer)
1. Cut the biscuits into quarters and toss them with sugar.
2. Divide the biscuit pieces into a 12-cup muffin tin.
3. Whisk the warm peanut butter and melted butter together. Drizzle it over the dough.
4. Bake at 350 for 25 minute, or until puffed and golden.
5. Remove while warm. Drizzle with your favorite jelly, and enjoy!