Fast, easy to make and only five ingredients: the three most important elements to the perfect mid-week meal.
If you're looking for something quick and uncomplicated then this tomato hamburger soup is all you need. Pair it with some crusty bread and you'll have a delicious, hearty dinner ready to eat when you come home!
- 1 can V8 Juice
- 2 packages frozen mixed veg
- 1 pound of ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup (undiluted)
- 2 teaspoons dried, minced onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a 5-quart slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or until heated through
- Season with salt and pepper
- Serve with crusty bread and enjoy!