St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner, and what better way to celebrate than with some delicious Shamrock Bark! This candy topped, chocolate-y dessert will blow you away with how easy it is to make (and your kids will be begging for seconds!).
No one has time to make elaborate desserts, which is why this Shamrock Bark is perfect if you're short on time. The whole thing comes together in minutes and any leftovers (if there are any!) can be stored in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
- 1 Bag of Wilton Green Candy Melts
- 2, 4oz. Boxes of Bakers White Chocolate
- 1 Cup of Green M&M's
- Green Sprinkles
- In separate bowls melt the Green Candy Melts and White Chocolate.
- On a sheet of wax paper pour out the melted Green Candy Melts and spread the mixture until it's about 1/8" thick.
- Pour the melted white chocolate over top of the green and use a toothpick or knife to swirl the white and green chocolate together.
- Top with green M&Ms and green sprinkles.
- Allow the candy to cool.
- Once cooled, break bark apart into smaller pieces and store in an airtight container.