This dessert is impossible to resist! It literally has all of your favorite sweet ingredients in one delicious, warm, ooey-gooey dish.
This Peanut Butter Oreo S'mores Cookie Skillet combines chocolate chip cookies, marshmallows, peanut butter cups, Oreos and graham crackers so that you end up with something that tastes like pure dessert heaven. Seriously, if you're a sucker for gooey, warm, chocolatey desserts straight out of the oven, then you need to try this!
- 8 graham crackers, crushed
- 1 roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 5 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 5 Double Stuf Oreos
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 4 regular marshmallows, halved
- Cut roll of cookie dough in half.
- Press one half into cast-iron skillet.
- Line the outside of the skillet with Oreos and Reese's cups.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips in the middle.
- Sprinkle crushed graham crackers over layer.
- Press remainder of cookie dough over all ingredients to create upper layer.
- Bake 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Enjoy!