It’s that time of the year for pumpkin spice everything, and I’m not complaining! Let this scrumptious Pumpkin Spice Pull Apart Bread be the first pumpkin spice treat you make, and you won’t regret it.
This pull apart bread is so easy to bake using refrigerated biscuit dough and pumpkin pie filling. The pumpkin spice is strong in this dessert - don’t forget to share with a friend!
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 ¼ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- ¾ cup canned pumpkin pie filling
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix together sugar and 1 teaspoon of the pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl.
- Separate dough into individual biscuits. Flatten out biscuits, then spread about 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie mix on top of each. Sprinkle each biscuit with pumpkin spice-sugar mixture, then continue layering until you have 4 piles of 5 biscuits.
- Stack the biscuits in a row in the loaf pan, ensuring that the sides without filling are on the ends that are touching the pan.
- Bake 40-45 minutes, or until biscuits are baked through, and the loaf is deep golden brown.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes, then turn loaf out of the pan onto a plate or cutting board to serve.
- To make the glaze, mix together the powdered sugar, milk, vanilla extract, and remaining pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl. Drizzle evenly over the warm loaf, then serve immediately. Enjoy!