These cookies bring a whole new meaning to the phrase 'eye candy'. Your friends and family won't believe their eyes when they see these spooky sweet treats! Oreo Eyeballs look just like real eyes, but they taste oh-so-yummy (not AT ALL like an actual eye!) and are a cinch to make. Serve them up at your Halloween parties and watch as they disappear in the blink of an eye!
- Package of Oreos
- Blue and green decorating gel (we used sparkle gel but regular will work too)
- Red gel food coloring
- Brown/black M&Ms or Reese's Pieces
- Toothpicks or small paintbrush
- Remove one of the chocolate cookie wafers from your Oreos.
- Add a dollop of blue or green decorating gel to the center of each piece of white Oreo icing.
- Place one M&M or Reese's Pieces in the center of your green or blue icing blob.
- Using a toothpick, or a small paintbrush, paint red veins using red gel icing on the white icing of each Oreo.
- Your eyeballs are now ready to eat...if you dare!